Award-winning Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, at the corner of Flinders Lane and Spencer Street, couldn’t be more convenient for guests to step outside and explore all the city’s offerings. Moreover, a nearby tram stop (#124 Batman Park) is within the zero-fare zone, making it super easy to get around.Hotel features:
• Sirocco Restaurant and Lounge bar.
• Outdoor pool and terrace.
• Fitness center.
• Within walking distance to Southern Cross railway station.
• Valet parking: 45 Australian dollars per car, per day.Urban Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
Extra bed available only in rooms with a king bed.)
• Floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Electric blackout window blinds with remote control.
• Oversize desk with numerous electrical outlets.
• 49-inch (124-centimeter) high-definition smart TV, and MediaHub Mini™ with HDMI and USB connectivity.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders
575 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.